MMV Contracting Limited are OLEV-approved Installers under the Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) and Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS). As authorised installers, we can supply, fit, and maintain state-of-the-art EV charging equipment for both domestic and commercial clients.
Across the range of chargers we install quality, value and cost are at the forefront of our minds, always striving to ensure that the client is satisfied with the service and products we provide.
We are approved installers for Zappi, Ohme, SyncEV, Easee, and Sevadis.
EVCP Management Software
The units we offer are OCPP 1.6 compliant and able to integrate with third-party Management Software, allowing the customer to monitor, manage and monetize their system remotely. Management software takes away the need to self-manage your units and create revenue from your investment.
The platform is packed with features developed for you to easily manage your business without having to incur any of the costs associated with developing a back-office, phone app, secure payment, and management platform.
Key Features of EVCP Management software:
– Allow charger access to only the drivers you want.
– Set different opening times for different days and different groups.
– Charge by RFID card, Pay as You Go, or Driver App. Supporting Apple and Google Pay
– Set preferential rates for employees and visitors.
– Automatically notified if there is an issue with your chargers.
– Monitor and Control how much energy your chargers are used by either setting a fixed or dynamic limit
What is the WCS Scheme?
The Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) covers up to 75% of the total costs of the purchase and installation of EV charge points (inclusive of VAT), capped at a maximum of £350 per socket and 40 sockets across a maximum of 40 sites.
Grant funding is subject to the customer’s eligibility and government approval.
If you’re looking to power the future contact us NOW at 0845 0268530 to get your FREE site survey booked!